Tuesday

20 Things I want More of in 2010


  1. Sean
  2. my family and my extended family
  3. new healthy, vegetarian recipes and cooking techniques
  4. gym
  5. skype, so I can keep in touch with all the peeps I've met around the world
  6. patience
  7. resolve
  8. live music, can't wait for bluesfest. warm summer breeze, music under the stars. pretty much all I think about :)
  9. new music. any recommendations?
  10. books. have a slew of books on my to-read list.
  11. bytowne cinema (this month anticipating seeing Broken Embraces, A Serious Man, The White Ribbon and New York, I Love You)
  12. blogging, embarrassing how infrequently I update this site!
  13. photography
  14. Katie. lots of milestones to look forward to including our graduation from Big Sisters, her high school grad and her first day of college.
  15. sushi. dangerously addicted to the crispy, spicy rolls at sushi kan
  16. my godchild Luna Winters
  17. boots. as a short girl who lives in skirts, it's a must!
  18. wine... well you already know that about me ;P
  19. ottawa. going to skip the traveling this year and enjoy my city with more gusto.
  20. glee- both the emotion and the show
picture: by thrumyeye

1 comment:

Johanna said...

ya for more blogging! I love your lists and your blog...more please!