big bowl of pho at pho bo ga 2
No other place has vegetarian pho that tastes as good (I have a don't-ask don't-tell policy with the soup broth).
sean's face
It is always kind, intelligent, handsome, full of love and good humor, and feels wonderfully scruffy and smells incredibly good.
pears
I love pears and hate apples. is that allowed? maybe it's just a phase but right now I can eat 1 or 2 a day.
sunshine and blue skies
cannot. get. enough. of. this.
turquoise shirt from Banana Republic
It’s the little things, like finding the perfect top (that fits and on sale) that can make a girl happy.
delhi 6
In the past I've always been dragged kicking and screaming to see Bollywood films. More and more (it must come with age) I'm learning to take the good and forget the bad. Take for instance delhi 6. Yes, the last half hour is garbage and the script is bare-bones but the breathtaking cinematography and upbeat music made it a worthwhile film to watch.
dreaming about being airbone
I'm all packed for my trip, up to and including my ipod with the particular songs I'm going to listen to on the (very long) plane ride.
(I've been messing with the layout and design of this site since I started blogging again and I think I'll stick with this one. Green is nice. Green makes me think of spring.)
No comments:
Post a Comment