Thursday

hot hot summer


I really want to make the most of August. Here's what's on my to do list.

1. The Charmed Life Challenge: 60 ways to make each day more magical. I want to do one challenge a day for the rest of the month.

2. Go bungee jumping.

3. Get a haircut. Haven't gotten one in months. Time for a new look!

4. Exercise every day. I started doing the 10 minute Jumping Jacks Workout (don't laugh, it really works! I've never felt more sore in my life!) and the 2 minute Ab Workout. I try to do 20 minutes in the morning (Jumping Jacks x2) and 20 minutes in the evening.

5. Visit Seoul. I've been a few times but I still feel like I haven't seen the real Seoul. I'm excited about exploring it again.

6. Go to a concert. I can't even remember the last concert I attended!

7. Learn to cook three new dishes. I'm so tired of eating eggs and tofu and eggs and tofu. I need to find some new recipes that don't require an oven.

8. Take swimming lessons. I've always wanted to learn but I have a huge phobia. Every time my head goes under the water I think I'm drowning! My friend has kindly offered to teach me and while I'm petrified I think it's time I finally learn.

9. Surprise my students. I want to do something BIG that they'll remember forever. Still brainstorming exactly what to do...

10. Read these three books:

No comments: