Wednesday

sixteen

photo: through the eyes of a puppy by marcopoulos
  1. I love the board game cranium and will probably force you to play it against your will.
  2. I don't like watching jeopardy alone because there's no one to think I'm smart when I get an answer correct.
  3. I've never seen Star Wars.
  4. My favorite TV shows when I was young was Ghost Writer, Quantum Leap, the A-Team and MacGyver (my brother's influence).
  5. I may try a pescetarian diet during my stay in Korea.
  6. I only learned the word pescetarian recently and I've been dying to use it ever since.
  7. I'm notorious for making people watch youtube videos.
  8. I love being airbone.
  9. The craziest thing I've ever done is go bungee jumping and I really want want to sky diving (who's with me?)
  10. My favorite poem is the pennycandystore beyond the el by Lawrence Ferlinghetti.
  11. My favorite words is mellifluous.
  12. My favorite films are (I have a lot of favorites but my top three are in bold): About a Boy. Amelie. Annie Hall. The Apartment. The Bicycle Thief. Bridget Jones' Diary. Chunking Express. City of God. City Lights. Drunken Angel. Eat Drink Man Woman. Godfather. Half Nelson. In the Mood for Love. Kolya. Lost in Translation. Memento. Mon Oncle. Nobody Knows. Not One Less. Raising Victor Vargas. Remains of the Day. Roman Holiday. A Room with a View. Royal Tenebaums. Scent of Green Papaya. School of Rock. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring. Sunrise: A Story of Two Humans. 3-Iron. Time Out. Tsotsi. Valentin. A Very Long Engagement. Woman in the Dunes. You Can Count On Me.
  13. I'm a sucker for accents, British real estate shows, a man in a well cut suit and babies.
  14. I really enjoy singing Journey songs at the top of my lungs (especially Don't Stop Believing)
  15. I love it when my hair is really, really straight.
  16. My perfect Sunday involves: sleeping in, kisses, the weekend paper and deep, meaningful sighs.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

favourite books?

Sweta said...

the god of small things
east of eden
the heart is a lonely hunter