Saturday

May Love List

photo: my students on the jungle gym

Right this very second I'm loving...

Sean: nobody makes me smile more than he does.

My students: Amy, Paul and Emily. All three have distinct personalities. I miss them on weekends, that's how attached I am.

My ipod speaker: I tote this bad boy around with me all over. my apartment, school, outside. with a charge that's good for hours, it is one of the best things I've ever owned. I blast jams all the time.

Skype: got my parents, my brother and reecha and sean all on skype. I could talk to them forever, so hard to hang up.

Korean food: finding lots of delicious vegetarian options. It's also cheaper to eat out then to cook. That picture you see? All that food (Bibim bap bowl and Gim bap roll) cost $4!

Saving money: I can't believe how much I'm saving. If I keep it up I'll have a good little nest egg when I go back home.

Shopping: I've been very good about my impulse buying habits but this weekend I treated myself and got new heels. they are downright sexy and also amazingly comfortable. I could run in them!
Haeundae beach in Busan

Busan
: the sun, the beach. I want to go to Busan every weekend. 2 hours by train. Nothing to worry about except making sure that you have cold drinks, tunes and some trashy magazines. Laying back, daydreaming, remembering his words... heaven.

Mail: letters and cards and birthday packages. so thoughtful. feeling very spoiled on my birthday.

Me, Hee Jung, Hay In, Mee Ja, sweetheart, Hung Yeon

New friends: girls who work hard and play hard. who treat each other with respect and kindness. who laugh and hug, who already feel like sisters.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

The Korean vegetarian food looks delish. Love the pic with your girl friends...you look very happy.