Monday

new adventures, new beginnings

Summer. 
My new job. 
My new life. 
It's all waiting for me. 
I want to live somewhere with big windows and a view of my neighborhood.
I want to go out and dance until the sun comes up.
I want to go to Busan and spend a day at the beach.
I want to get lost.
I want to take photos everyday.
I want to come home to a cute puppy (or cat).
I want to get really, really good at Korean.
I want to hike epic Korean mountains.
I want to eat lots of spicy kimchi.
I want to drink honey citron tea.
I want to visit my old friends and make new ones.
I want to write letters.
I want to be gentle with myself and others.
I want to let people in.
I want to work hard.
I want to be brave and strong and kind.
I want to be mindful everyday.