Tuesday

"The way to know life is to love many things.” - Vincent van Gogh

A thousand miles between us but I choose to be happy. I choose to be whole. I choose to wake up everyday and find all the lovely things in my world. And there is so much to love in this new city, this new country.

It's harder to find the time to blog as I'm using the school computer. It may be another few weeks until I get my own laptop but being offline has come to be a miracle in disguise. I find that I'm getting out more, being more social and actively hunting for things to love.

This week I'm loving:

Moscato, very popular in Korea and with me.

vacation plans: looking forward to this view in 38 days

making students laugh

bibimbap (before)                  bibimbap (after)

yoga
"Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor."

 My keyless door lock. Love the freedom of not having to dig through my purse to find my key!! It really is the little things :)
Sex and the City reruns. I adore this show. I never get tired of these girls. Their problems and heartbreaks and hopes are so relatable. 

"Living is a form of not being sure, not knowing what next or how…We guess. We may be wrong, but we take leap after leap in the dark." - Agnes de Mille

No comments: