Oh Monday, alas we meet again. Had the most divine weekend. A weekend of non-stop indulgence and guilty pleasures. Woke up to the sound of rain falling (rain makes everything better). Lazy morning spent reading and eating oatmeal with a little peanut butter stirred in... mmmm. Tunes were provided by Otis Redding, John Mayer, Maroon 5, Sarah Harmer and Carla Bruni. Then it was time to hit downtown with the girls.
A little shopping was had. I bought my first ever one shoulder dress. (Miss Ava, I hear you loud and clear!)
Got my nails done. This eggplant colour was also a departure for me, dark and sexy. I like :)
You can't call it indulgence without a melt in your mouth Krispy Kreme donut. Oh my goodness, how I stopped at one is beyond me.
Watched the intriguing, action film SALT. Couldn't take my eyes off the delectable Angelina Jolie.
Ended the weekend at a newly opened neighborhood pizzeria. The girls and I shared a mouthwatering, thin crust, quattro formaggi pizza.
Too much of a good thing is wonderful.





2 comments:
Hahahaha. I love that one shoulder dress....you are beautiful inside and out!!!! Love you lots.
sounds like a perfect weekend! glad to hear you got to spoil yourself. xox
Post a Comment