Thursday

"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." Henry Miller

"What do you do when he stops loving you? Well, you cry a little... Then you wait for the sun to come up. It always does." - The Sound of Music

Loving:

this necklace

My co-worker recommended that I watch this new VH1 show. I've seen six episodes and I'm hooked. It's like a black women's version of Sex and the City. The acting is horrendous but the main character's (Val) story line is totally based on me!!

The head or tails test

The book I'm currently reading: Love walked in by Marisa de Los Santos
I bought this book on impulse and I was pleasantly surprised. It's funny and romantic and utterly delightful. Each word feels like a soothing balm for my heart.

this tattoo
“There is poetry as soon as we realize that we possess nothing.” – John Cage

gah. can I please have some puppy love in my life???

Dr. Seuss, always and forever

flirty summer dresses

1 comment:

Ava Limoz said...

Sweetaaaaa!!!!!!! I like Single Girls too but the acting is pretty awful. Lol. We could probably revise some cheesy lines, too. Miss you lots! Hope you're having fun..

P.S. That tattoo is cool and no jackets with those summer dresses okay? Hehehehe. XOXOXO