
Dark Spring by Christopher Niemann
The cover was done after the recent disaster in Japan. Read more about it here.
You always hurt the one you loveThe one you shouldn't hurt at allYou always take the sweetest roseAnd crush it till the petals fallYou always brea-eak the kindest hear-eartWith a hasty word you can't recall, soIf I broke your heart la-ast nightIt's because I love you most of allYou always hurt the one you lo-oveThe one you shouldn't hurt at allYou always take the sweetest ro-oseAnd crush it till the petals fa-allYou always break the kindest heartWith a hasty word you can't recallSo-o if I broke your heart last nightIt's because I love you mo-ost of a-allYou always hurt the one you loveThe one you shouldn't hurt at allYou always take the sweetest roseCrush it, ti-ill the petals fallYou always brea-eak the kindest heartWith a hasty word you can't recall, soIf I broke your heart last nightIt's because I love you most of all...
- Allan RobartsIn the comedy side of things....
Watch this.
Ryan Gosling and Jimmy Kimmel will make you smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment