Sunday

just the good stuff


Finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks,
Sermons in stones, and good in everything.

Because it's Sunday and I just spent a great day with my mum.
We sat at the park, people watching and talking.
Now it's raining. Carla Bruni and this book are keeping me company.
Here's what I'm loving right now.

1. Pinterest.
Jo blogged about it recently and I couldn't agree more. This site is dangerously addictive.

2. Daily Exercise Plans. Nothing like a good sweat to get the energy up.

3. Coffee, forever and ever.

4. Tulip Festival
Went with Julie on Saturday and again with my mom today.
Babies, puppies, live music, sunshine, flowers.
Perfect way to spend the long weekend.

Community Quilt at the Tulip Fest. The ribbon closest to me says:
Life is beautiful. Friendships are simple. Love and peace is all I need.  
5. Summer dresses.
I have quite the collection going, courtesy of Old Navy and Smart Set.


6. Coral nail polish.

7. Reading.

8. Naps in the afternoon.

9. Avalanche City. I can't believe that I just discovered this dreamy New Zealand band.
Two songs that I've been playing over and over and over again.
Citizens: perfect for a rainy day.
Love love love: the prescription for all that ails you

10. Reminders

11. Student work. This tugs on my lil heart strings.

12. I'm on the hunt for a new watch. This one by Michael Kors is catching my fancy:



13. Intriguing trailers like this and this.

14. More rainy day music. Probably one of my favourite songs and this cover really does it justice. Sweet and sublime.

15. Healthier snacking for a healthier me.

What do you love this week? :)

1 comment:

Johanna said...

terribly addictive isn't it?